For the first time in the festival’s history you can now watch films from your home, at the time that suits best for you. Find out how.
Black Nights is now double: in the cinemas and at home! For the first time in the festival’s history you can now watch films from your home, at the time that suits best for you.
- This feature only works for people based in Estonia. If you are film professional, please apply for accreditation and go to this page to watch the films.
How to buy virtual PÖFF tickets?
- The information of virtual screenings can be found on film profile pages on the PÖFF web site or directly on the film watching platform kino.poff.ee where you can see all the films that are available for virtual viewing. There you can also purchase the viewing rights.
- All virtual tickets can only be purchased at kino.poff.ee after creating an account there. The ticket will also be sent to your email from our address email@example.com.
- Not all PÖFF films can be watched virtually.
- Films will become available for viewing in the online environment only 3 hours after their physical premiere at PÖFF.
- Bought ticket to virtual screeningns are valid for 48 hours - after you have bought the ticket to viertual screening, you have 48 to start watching it.
- After you have started watching the film, you have 30 hours to finish watching the film.
- Sadly, due to technical restraints, the environment is only in Estonian this year. But navigation is really easy there, so hopefully, English-speakers can manage. All film synopses and details can be found on the festival’s homepage poff.ee/en.
- As with regular screenings, the number of tickets sold to the virtual screenings is limited for every film. These limits vary by film.
How to watch virtual films?
- Log in to the environement kino.poff.ee.
- All films you have purchased virtual access to can be found in the subpage „Minu filmid“. If you have purchased a ticket during presale, you will have to wait until 3 hours have passed from the moment the film has begun its first cinema screening at Black Nights to see it.
- To watch a film, press the button „Mängi“. To select subtitles, press the CC icon on the right-hand side of the player. Please note that many films that are in English don’t have subtitles.
- After purchasing the ticket, you can also go to the virtual screening via the ticket confirmation email you get from our account firstname.lastname@example.org. Just open the email and click the button „Vaata filmi“.
If you run into trouble, please write to email@example.com
Enjoy the fil